Week of November 14, 2021


Burtonesque was interesting.  He is one of those artists that I really like some of his work and really don't like some. I really hated Beetlejuice. One of the rare films I actually walked out on. But enjoyed the Nightmare Before Christmas.  His world building is pretty incredible, and it is a good thing I can appreciate the artistry without having to like the art. Not really my style, but he is quite an artist. 

The weeks assignment was really fun and really challenging. I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. I had to go out and take videos...I really don't mess with them much. Rush is a pretty cool program, easier than most of Adobe to get a simple grasp of, although I am sure it will do much more than what I did. Lots of fun, though, figuring out what song, how to illustrate it, getting the videos and the editing was really, really fun. I forgot that back in my younger days I went to Cal State Long Beach for a while and my intention was to become a camera person. LOL. Don't remember how that dream got lost. Ended up in graphic design. But anyway, it was really fun doing the editing for this. 

Definitely an interesting week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog