Week of November 7, 2021


Another challenging week. First of all the video about Disney Dream Jobs. Well, I am a cynic, and this seemed more exploitative than anything. Maybe it was just a few clips from a full day of exploration for this young woman, but I really did not like this.  I never wanted to work for Disney, not Disneyland, not Disneyworld, not anything Disney. I like some of their work, but not to work for. One of my classmates (in the discussion) talked about how happy Disney makes everyone.  Yuch!!! I tried not to be to old and cynical in my discussion. LOL.

The animation challenge was super cool. Never thought I could ever do something like this. I think there would be a very steep learning curve for me if I should think about doing another one. The balloon I did was a bit blinky and I just couldn't figure out how to fix it, but it was fun. Very fun to do. And I did it. Very cool. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog